Harrison Wildcats Homepage Image

Get the latest news from Harrison Athletics at HarrisonWildcats.net
Follow Harrison Athletics on twitter @WildCatsOfHHS

SPONSOR
Sponsor Image
Bill Kuntz Field / Wilson A. Law Track



Wildcat Stadium, Bill Kuntz Field and Wilson A. Law Track. 

Wildcat Stadium has served the Harrison community since 1957.  Home of the Wildcat football, boys soccer, girls soccer and track & field programs.  The stadium seats 3,500 fans.   The current visitor bleachers built in 1970 by the Harrison Athletic Boosters served as the home bleachers till the early / mid 1980's.  At that time, the home and away sides flipped to the current stadium configuration of today.  The stadium seats 3,500 fans. 

The field is named after legendary PA announcer Bill Kuntz, who called games for more than fifty years.  Wilson A. Law Track, named after lead donor of the project, was installed by the Harrison Athletic Boosters in 1981 upgrading the facility from a cinder track to a 6-lane all-weather track. 

Wildcat Stadium underwent extensive renovations in 2014 as part of the Harrison Athletic Boosters "Century of Excellence" Facility Renovation.  This project included the installation of a new 4 pole high efficiency lighting system, a new 8-lane kelly-green polyurethane track, a home side bleacher conversion and the installation of 3 fully irrigated multipurpose grass practice fields. 

In 2020 Wildcat Stadium received another facility upgrade by the Harrison Athletic Boosters with the Wildcat Stadium Renovation Project that included the installation of a high-quality synthetic turf field courtesy of Maumee Bay Turf.  This turf field is the only field in the nation to have a gray apron around it and custom Harrison kelly-green turf in the center logo and endzones.  Along with the turf installation the home press box received a facelift with new flooring, paint, roof, and state of the art sound system.